Gare des Ardoines

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Île-de-France

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Paris et la petite couronne

La gare des Ardoines est une gare ferroviaire française de la ligne de Paris-Austerlitz à Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, située sur le territoire de la commune de Vitry-sur-Seine, dans le département du Val-de-Marne en région Île-de-France.

Mise en service en 1977, c’est une gare de la Société nationale des chemins de fer français (SNCF) desservie par les trains du RER C.

Établie à 33 mètres d’altitude, la gare des Ardoines est située au point kilométrique (PK) 7,408 de la ligne de Paris-Austerlitz à Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, entre les gares de Vitry-sur-Seine et de Choisy-le-Roi.

La gare est proche du dépôt des Ardoines tenderize meat, accessible par une passerelle.

La gare des Ardoines est mise en service le par la Société nationale des chemins de fer français (SNCF) fabric ball remover.

En 2014, selon les estimations de la SNCF, la fréquentation annuelle de la gare est de 2 062 800 voyageurs.

Halte SNCF, c’est un point d’arrêt non géré (PANG) à accès libre. Équipé d’automates pour l’achat de titres de transport Transilien et du système d’information sur les horaires des trains en temps réel.

Une passerelle permet l’accès aux quais et la traversée des voies.

La desserte de la halte est assurée par les trains de la ligne C du RER.

La gare est desservie par la ligne 182 du réseau de bus RATP et, la nuit, par la ligne N133 du réseau de bus Noctilien.

Vue vers Paris avec la passerelle.

Vue du dépôt depuis le quai pour Paris.

Desserte

Il se peut que ces informations soient de nature spéculative et que leur teneur change considérablement alors que les évènements approchent.

Cette gare est susceptible de devenir à moyen terme un nœud de correspondance à l’horizon 2022, où elle devrait aussi accueillir une gare souterraine de la ligne 15 du Grand Paris Express. Elle sera implantée entre la rue Léon Geffroy et les voies du RER. Ses quais seront à une profondeur de −24 m. La conception de la gare est confiée à l’agence d’architectes Valode & Pistre.

En outre, une station de la ligne 5 du T Zen y est prévue.

Un prolongement ultérieur de la ligne 10 du métro après 2030 est souhaité jusqu’à la gare des Ardoines au lieu de la mairie de Vitry afin de réaliser une connexion avec la future ligne 15 du métro, la future ligne 5 du T Zen et la ligne C du RER. Or les élus souhaitent une mise en service autour de 2030. Le SDRIF 2030 adopté en octobre 2013 liste la réalisation de ce projet parmi d’autres prolongements pour l’après 2030.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

FNV Bondgenoten

FNV Bondgenoten is een Nederlandse vakbond die deel uitmaakt van de Federatie Nederlandse Vakbeweging (FNV).

Bondgenoten is de grootste FNV-bond en is een democratische vereniging van werknemers en uitkeringsgerechtigden in de sectoren industrie fabric ball remover, dienstverlening thermos intak hydration bottle with meter, handel, metaal, vervoer en voeding. De vakbond telt zo’n 455.734 leden (2013) en is voortgekomen uit een fusie van vier andere vakbonden: Voedingsbond FNV, Vervoersbond FNV, Industriebond FNV en FNV Dienstenbond.

De sectoren waar FNV Bondgenoten actief in is zijn: Agrarisch & Groen, Dienstverlening, Handel, Industrie, ICT, Metaal, Vervoer en Uitkeringsgerechtigden & gepensioneerden. Ook is FNV Bondgenoten betrokken bij de CAO voor Uitzendkrachten.

Het hoofdkantoor is gevestigd in Utrecht en FNV Bondgenoten heeft regiokantoren in Groningen, Deventer, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam en Weert.

FNV Bondgenoten heeft twee hoofdtaken:

De belastingservice voor de leden wordt verleend door FNV Belastingservice.

Het blad FNV.B Magazine kwam in januari 2011 in de plaats voor twee tijdschriften voor de leden van FNV Bondgenoten:

54th Guards Rifle Division

 Order of Lenin  Order of the Red Banner

 Order of Suvorov

The 54th Guards Rifle Division was a Soviet military unit created on December 16, 1942 from the second formation of the 119th Rifle Division. It was assigned the honorific title of “Guards” in recognition of that division’s leading role in Operation Uranus, the breakthrough that led to the encirclement of the German/Rumanian forces at Stalingrad, and the subsequent elimination of the 3rd Rumanian Army is meat tenderizer safe. The 54th Guards Division continued a record of distinguished service through the rest of the World War II.

The 54th Guards was one of the first of many Guards rifle divisions created from the divisions that fought in the Battle of Stalingrad. When formed, its order of battle was as follows:

At the time of its formation the division it was serving in 5th Tank Army of Don Front. Later in the Stalingrad campaign it was transferred to various armies in Southwestern Front. In February, 1943 it was in 18th Rifle Corps of 3rd Guards Army and in the spring was reassigned to the 3rd Guards Rifle Corps, where it remained for the duration.

The 54th Guards division, along this its corps, was soon reassigned to South Front (renamed 4th Ukrainian Front on October 20 meat tenderizer paste, 1943) and served there for the next 12 months, mostly as part of 5th Shock Army. It campaigned through the Donbas, south Ukraine, and finally across the Dnepr River in October, 1943. During this time the division was credited with the liberation of the town of Makeevka, in eastern Ukraine, and was given its name as an honorific. After the advance ground to a halt along the Dniester River in the spring of 1944, the division was withdrawn into STAVKA reserves, and after rebuilding was reassigned to 28th Army in 1st Ukrainian Front. During this rebuilding, the division became one of the first rifle divisions to have its towed anti-tank gun battalion replaced with a battalion of SU-76 self-propelled guns..

With its Army, the 54th Guards drove into central Poland in the summer, and in early 1945 moved into Latvia to help mop up the German forces there. Following this fabric ball remover, the 28th Army was shifted back across Poland, to join 1st Ukrainian Front’s offensive into Czechoslovakia in early May. The division ended the war near Prague. By this time the division had the following honorifics: Makeevka, Order of Lenin, Order of the Red Banner, Order of Suvorov, Order of Kutuzov).

Postwar, the division was relocated to Belarus with the 3rd Guards Rifle Corps at Kobryn. In the spring of 1946 the divsion and its corps were transferred to the 3rd Army, and disbanded within the next six months.

National Museum of Pakistan

The National Museum of Pakistan (Urdu: قومی عجائب گھر پاکِستان ‎) is located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.

The National Museum of Pakistan was established in Frere Hall on 17 April 1950, replacing the defunct Victoria Museum. Frere Hall itself was built in 1865 as a tribute to Sir Bartle Frere, a Commissioner of Sind during the 19th century. Once the Museum was inaugurated then the Government of Pakistan deemed it wise to constitute an Advisory Council in 1950 with a primary duty to counsel the Museum on the issues of enriching its collection through new acquisitions and purchase of antiquities and works of Arts. The Museum was shifted to the present premises (located in Burns Garden, Dr. Zia-ud-din Ahmed Road) in 1970.

The basic objective of establishing National Museum was to collect, preserve, study, and exhibit the records of the cultural history of Pakistan and to promote a learned insight into the personality of its people hydration belt.

In 1970 there were only four galleries in the Museum. However, at present there are a total of 11 Galleries in the Museum including an exquisite “Quran Gallery”. As a matter of fact National Museum has more than 300 copies of the Quran (all are exactly the same) wholesale childrens socks, out of which around 52 rare manuscripts are on display in “Quran Gallery”. The Museum also contains an important collection of items relating to Pakistan’s Cultural heritage. Some other galleries display Indus Civilization artifacts, Gandhara Civilization Sculptures, Islamic Art, Miniature Paintings, Ancient Coins and Manuscripts documenting Pakistan’s Political History fabric ball remover. There is also an interesting Ethnological Gallery with life size statues of different ethnicities living in the four provinces of Pakistan.

The Museum has a collection of 58,000 old coins (some dating from 74 Al-Hijra), and hundreds of well-preserved sculptures. Some 70,000 publications, books and other reading material of the Archeology and Museums Department were also shifted to the National Museum so that general public could see them. Every year National Museum holds around a dozen exhibitions on National Days and other occasions.

For the preservation of the collection, a conservation laboratory is also a part of the Museum. The Museum premises also has an auditorium with 250 seating capacity.