Rodolphe Collinus

Rodolphe Collinus, gravure apocryphe de 1797

Rodolphe Collinus, de son vrai nom Rudolf Ambühl, né en 1499 à Gundolingen dans le canton de Lucerne et mort le 9 mars 1578 à Zurich, est un religieux suisse, proche d’Ulrich Zwingli.

Le suffixe Bühl (pour Hügel) signifie « colline », d’où la forme latinisée de son nom. Il se faisait aussi parfois appeler Clivanus (du lat. signifiant déclive).

Après des classes de latin à Beromünster et Lucerne, il étudia à Bâle, Vienne et Milan avant de devenir précepteur de l’abbaye Saint-Urbain. En 1524 il s’établit à Zürich cool glass bottles, pour y participer à la Réforme, et y apprit la corderie pour gagner sa vie. D’emblée il rallia le mouvement radical des anabaptistes de Waldshut dirigés par Balthasar Hubmaier et prit part à la campagne de reconquête manquée du duc Ulrich VI de Wurtemberg. En 1526, Zwingli le nomma Professeur de Grec au Carolinum. Il participa à la controverse de Berne de 1528 ainsi qu’au colloque de Marbourg de 1529 grey football uniforms. Il traduisit en latin les tragédies d’Euripide et les discours de Démosthène, et composa une autobiographie.

Eugène Parlier

Eugène Parlier (* 13. Februar 1929 in Montreux) ist ein ehemaliger Schweizer Fussballspieler. Der Torwart kam bei der Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft 1954 zu vier Einsätzen für die Schweizer Fussballnationalmannschaft wholesale youth football jerseys.

Parlier spielte für die Vereine FC Montreux-Sports, FC Cantonal-Neuchatel, FC Servette Genf grey football uniforms, FC Urania Genf-Sports, den FC Biel-Bienne, FC Lausanne-Sport und Étoile Carouge FC. 1948 wechselte der gelernte Möbelschreiner von Montreux zu Cantonal-Neuchatel, der zu diesem Zeitpunkt in der Nationalliga B spielte. Trainer Karl Rappan holte ihn 1949 zu Servette Genf und der muskulöse und robuste Parlier etablierte sich schnell als Stammtorhüter und gewann 1949/50 mit den “Servettiens” vor dem FC Basel und Lausanne-Sports die Schweizer Meisterschaft. Nach der Weltmeisterschaft 1954 wechselte der von seinen Freunden und Fans “Zezen” oder “Gegene” gerufene Parlier zum B-Ligisten FC Urania Genf, mit dem er in der Saison 1954/55 auf Anhieb den Aufstieg vor dem FC Schaffhausen und Biel-Bienne in die Nationalliga A schaffte. Nach einer herausragenden Leistung beim WM-Qualifikationsspiel am 10. März 1957 in Madrid gegen Spanien erhielt der Schlussmann ein lukratives Angebot von Atlético Madrid, was jedoch am Veto seines Vereines Urania Genf scheiterte. Im Sommer 1959 wechselte er zum Erstligaaufsteiger FC Biel-Bienne. Immer noch beeindruckte er mit seinen akrobatischen Robinsonaden und wurde sofort zu einem grossen Rückhalt des Teams von Spielertrainer Josef Derwall. Bereits in seiner ersten Saison 1959/60 erreichte Parlier mit dem Neuling überraschend hinter Titelverteidiger BSC Young Boys Bern die Vizemeisterschaft. In seiner zweiten Runde in Biel zog er mit seinen Mannschaftskameraden in das Cup-Finale ein. Am 23. April 1961 verlor er aber das Finale gegen das von Spielertrainer Kurt Sommerlatt angeführte FC La Chaux-de-Fonds (Leo Eichmann, Willy Kernen, Philippe Pottier) mit 0:1 Toren. Parlier spielte bis 1964 in Biel und hatte dann noch Stationen in Lausanne und Carouge.

Während seiner gesamten sportlichen Laufbahn arbeitete Parlier immer in Montreux als Möbelschreiner. Nach der Karriere führte er eine Schreinerwerkstatt in seinem Heimatort Chailly.

Parlier feierte am 28. Dezember 1952 in Palermo, bei der 0:2-Niederlage gegen Italien, ein viel versprechendes Debüt. Der sprunggewaltige Torhüter blieb in der “Nati” jedoch zunächst hinter Georges Stuber dem WM-Torhüter von 1950 der bei Lausanne Sports spielte, die Nummer zwei.

Nati-Coach Karl Rappan nominierte überraschend Parlier gegenüber Stuber und Walter Eich als die Nummer eins für das WM-Turnier 1954. Der Gastgeber spielt in der Gruppe 4 gegen England und Italien. Die “Nati” eröffnete das Turnier am 17. Juni 1954 im Stade Olympique de la Pontaise in Lausanne gegen Italien. Vor 40.749 Zuschauern entschied Josef Hügi in der 78. Minute das Spiel mit seinem Treffer zur 2:1-Führung für die Eidgenossen. Drei Tage später verlor die Rappan-Elf aber gegen England im Berner Wankdorfstadion das zweite Gruppenspiel mit 0:2 Toren. Am 23. Juni fand das Entscheidungsspiel um den zweiten Gruppenplatz zwischen der Schweiz und Italien in Basel statt. Parlier wurde nur einmal von Fulvio Nesti überwunden, dagegen schoss sich die Schweiz mit vier Treffern in das Viertelfinale.

Gegner war am 26. Juni in Lausanne Österreich, das sich in der Gruppe 3 mit zwei Siegen gegen Schottland und die Tschechoslowakei durchgesetzt hatte. Beim klaren 5:0-Erfolg gegen die CSSR hatten die Torschützen Erich Probst und Ernst Stojaspal sowie der Dirigent Ernst Ocwirk herausgeragt. Bei brütender Hitze ging die Rappan-Mannschaft überraschend mit 3:0 in Führung. Mit 5:4 wurden die Seiten gewechselt. Parlier kassierte in der zweiten Halbzeit noch zwei weitere Treffer und Österreich zog nach einem torreichen Spiel mit 7:5 in das Halbfinale ein. Das Spiel wird in der Fussball-Historie als “Hitzeschlacht von Lausanne” bezeichnet.

Nach der WM 1954 war für Parlier und die “Nati” der 3:1-Sieg am 21. November 1956 in Frankfurt gegen den amtierenden Fussball-Weltmeister Deutschland ein herausragender Erfolg. Die Herberger-Schützlinge hatten im Angriff immerhin mit Fritz Walter, Alfred Pfaff und Hans Schäfer drei Helden der WM-Tage dabei und als linker Aussenläufer debütierte in der DFB-Elf Horst Szymaniak. Auch beim 2:2-Remis in Madrid gegen Spanien im WM-Qualifikationsspiel mit deren Stars László Kubala, Alfredo Di Stéfano, Luis Suárez und Francisco Gento zeichnete sich Parlier als starker Torhüter aus. Nach seinem 21. Einsatz am 27. März 1960 in Brüssel gegen Belgien verabschiedete er sich aus der Nationalmannschaft seattle football jersey. Mit Karl Elsener hatte die Schweiz bereits einen weiteren Klassemann für das Tor parat.

XHOCL-FM

XHOCL-FM is a radio station in Tijuana, Baja California what is a good meat tenderizer, owned by MVS Radio. It carries a Spanish AC format known as Diego.

The concession history for XHOCL begins in the late 1960s, with tentative approval to establish XHQS-FM on 96.1 MHz. This station would have been owned by XHQS, S.A., in turn owned by Guillermo Núñez Keith. Instead, XHQS, S.A., part of Víctor Díaz’s Califórmula Broadcasting received the concession for XHKY-FM 95.7 on June 5, 1975. In the 1980s it was known as Fiesta Mexicana.

In the late 1980s, a binational frequency conflict led to a series of changes at XHKY. XHKY raised its power, causing interference to KKOS, a radio station on 95.9 FM at Carlsbad, California grey football uniforms. Ultimately, KKOS and XHKY reached a deal, which was agreed to by the FCC and SCT; on September 15, 1995, XHKY moved to 99.3 at 25,000 watts, KKOS moved to 95.7 at 25,000 watts, and the previous occupant of 99.3, XHATE-FM Tecate, moved to 95.3 MHz.

In the late 1990s, XHKY changed its callsign to XHHCR-FM and flipped from Spanish-speaking “X99” to Hot Country Radio (branded as XHCR on air); the XHCR callsign was not available as it was already in use by a Morelia, Michoacán FM outlet. In 2002, XHHCR was sold to Clear Channel and its Mexican affiliate XETRA Comunicaciones, S.A. de C.V. The new ownership changed the name of the station to “Country Music Bob” while maintaining the format; this later moved to KUSS. From January 5, 2004 until August 31, 2005, the format was Oldies known as KOOL 99.3; with this format flip came another new callsign, XHOCL-FM (referred to as XOCL). At 6 a.m., September 1, 2005, the format flipped to Spanish language oldies known as “La Preciosa”.

Clear Channel was forced to sell the stations it operated in Mexico after a 2003 FCC ruling that ruled those stations counted against US ownership caps. As a consequence, XHOCL was sold to MVS Radio meat tenderizer tool substitute. On August 1, 2007 the station flipped to MVS’s La Mejor grupera format. On October 1, 2011, its name was changed to Diego 99.3 as sister station XHTIM 90.7 took on the La Mejor format.

Antoine le Grand

Antoine le Grand, également connu comme Antoine d’Égypte, Antoine l’Ermite, ou encore Antoine du désert, est considéré comme le fondateur de l’érémitisme chrétien. Sa vie nous est connue par le récit qu’en a fait Athanase d’Alexandrie vers 360. Il serait né vers 251 et mort vers 356 à l’âge de 105 ans, entre les bras de ses deux disciples, Macaire l’Ancien ou Macaire d’Égypte et Amathas.

Il est fêté sous le nom de saint Antoine 17 janvier par les catholiques et les [et le 30 du calendrier ordinaire par les orthodoxes vieux calendaristes]

Né en Égypte à Hérakléopolis Magna (aujourd’hui Qeman, Fayyoum) dans une famille assez riche d’agriculteurs égyptiens fervents chrétiens, Antoine devient orphelin à dix-huit ans avec une sœur cadette à élever. Ayant des terres à cultiver, il prend l’Évangile à la lettre (Mt 19,21), à l’âge de vingt ans, et distribue tous ses biens aux pauvres, après avoir installé sa sœur selon ses vœux dans une communauté féminine comme « vierge consacrée », puis il commence sa vie d’anachorète dans un lieu isolé près d’un de ses champs.

Vêtu d’une haire en crin, il partage son temps entre la prière et le travail auprès de la cabane d’un vieil ascète qui l’initie à la vie érémitique. Il décide de renforcer sa retraite en partant vivre pendant 13 ans dans le désert (le chapitre V de la Vie d’Antoine mentionne qu’il va jusqu’à s’enfermer dans un des anciens tombeaux égyptiens de la montagne), fondant la communauté des Kellia (en) (vivant dans des huttes, des grottes ou de petits ermitages grey football uniforms, il célèbre avec sa communauté le synaxe le samedi) avec son disciple Ammonas qui s’est précédemment installé à Nitrie.

L’afflux de nombreux disciples troublant son isolement, il part en 285 vivre en ermite à Pispir, en plein désert, dans un fortin romain abandonné sur la route de la mer Rouge, imitant les nombreux anachorètes qui vivaient dans la pauvreté et la chasteté aux alentours des bourgs. Là, à la manière du Christ, il subit les tentations du Diable ; mais, si pour le Christ cela ne dure que quarante jours, pour Antoine c’est beaucoup plus long et plus difficile, les démons s’attaquant à sa vie. Antoine résiste à tout et ne se laisse pas détourner par les visions enchanteresses qui se multiplient.

Peu à peu, Antoine le Grand a des disciples qui viennent suivre son enseignement. Ils vivent à proximité dans des grottes et l’écoutent prêcher, s’associent à lui pour prier. Au fil des ans, ils se regroupent en différents noyaux de disciples choisissant un plus ancien à leur tête et choisissant tous Antoine comme guide spirituel. Ils sont à l’ouest et à l’est du Nil. Hilarion de Gaza le sollicite en 307 pour obtenir des conseils sur la façon d’organiser un monastère dans l’actuelle région de Gaza, considéré comme l’un des premiers de la chrétienté.

En 312, Antoine s’éloigne davantage pour s’isoler. Il va en Thébaïde, sur le mont Qolzum (où se trouve aujourd’hui le monastère Saint-Antoine). Le Diable lui apparaît encore de temps en temps, mais ne le tourmente plus comme autrefois. Vénéré par de nombreux visiteurs, Antoine leur donne chaque fois des conseils de sagesse, les invitant à la prière plutôt qu’à la violence.

Les religieux ayant adopté le mode de vie solitaire de saint Antoine sont appelés anachorètes, s’opposant aux cénobites qui choisissent la vie en communautés monastiques.

CPG 2330-2350

La vie de saint Antoine et ses tentations ont inspiré de nombreux artistes, notamment Jérôme Bosch, Pieter Brueghel, Jacques Callot, Dali, Max Ernst, Matthias Grünewald, Diego Vélasquez. Gustave Flaubert lui a également consacré un récit La Tentation de saint Antoine. Les artistes ont aussi souvent représenté sa rencontre avec saint Paul de Thèbes, peu de temps avant la mort des deux ermites (cathédrale de Chartres) soccer t shirt sayings. L’œuvre la plus célèbre liée à saint Antoine demeure le retable d’Issenheim, peint par Matthias Grünewald et issu du couvent des Antonins d’Issenheim. Le retable est aujourd’hui conservé au musée d’Unterlinden de Colmar (Alsace).

Saint Antoine et saint Paul de Thèbes, icône égyptienne copte

Statue de saint Antoine et son cochon, collégiale d’Uzeste en Gironde

Sassetta, Rencontre de saint Antoine et saint Paul de Thèbes, National Gallery (Washington), 1445

Fouesnant : église paroissiale Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul, statue de saint Antoine, accompagné de son cochon

De nombreuses représentations du saint nous le montrent accompagné d’un cochon portant une clochette. Il est ainsi parfois appelé en Italie Antonio del porco ou « saint Antoine des cochons » dans la vallée de la Bruche en Alsace. Selon Émile Mâle qui signale que cette tradition date de la fin du XIVe siècle, le cochon n’a rien à voir avec la vie du saint mais avec un ordre religieux fondé en Dauphiné en 1095 (les Antonins) : les porcs n’avaient pas le droit d’errer librement dans les rues, à l’exception de ceux des Antonins, reconnaissables à leur clochette. À noter cependant que les démons, qui ont tourmenté le saint, ont, dans un premier temps, été représentés par des animaux sauvages (lion, ours, etc.) puis sous la forme d’animaux plus familiers comme le loup et le sanglier, ce dernier pouvant expliquer le lien avec le cochon.

La rue Saint-Antoine et le faubourg Saint-Antoine des IVe, XIe et XIIe arrondissements de Paris, lui doivent leurs noms.

Les reliques de saint Antoine l’Égyptien ont été ramenées de Terre sainte par un seigneur du Dauphiné, Guigues Disdier, accompagné par son beau-frère, Jocelin de Châteauneuf, en 1070. Elles sont déposées dans le village de La Motte-aux-Bois, qui devient Saint-Antoine-l’Abbaye, en l’ Abbaye de Saint-Antoine-l’Abbaye. Les bénédictins commencent alors la construction d’une église et d’un hôpital destiné à soigner les victimes du Mal des Ardents. Au XIIIe siècle, le pape confie les lieux aux chanoines de l’ordre de Saint-Antoine. De grands travaux d’extension sont menés du XIVe au XVIe siècle, période faste pour l’Ordre en général et l’abbaye en particulier.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Węzeł Virchowa

Węzeł Virchowa – węzeł chłonny położony w pobliżu dolnego odcinka żyły szyjnej wewnętrznej po stronie lewej. Topograficznie za węzeł Virchowa uważa się powiększony węzeł w dole nadobojczykowym lub też węzeł leżący pomiędzy mięśniami pochyłymi i wyczuwalny w dole nadobojczykowym. Duże znaczenie węzła Virchowa wynika z bogatej sieci połączeń głównie z węzłami chłonnymi pachowymi oraz węzłami chłonnymi piersiowymi. W węźle tym lokalizują się przerzuty z nowotworów złośliwych regionu głowy i szyi oraz nowotworów położonych poniżej obojczyka, m.in. raka żołądka. Daje to w badaniu palpacyjnym obraz powiększonego, twardego i nieprzesuwalnego węzła. Zajęcie węzła Virchowa przez przerzut ma duże znaczenie rokownicze kitchenaid meat tenderizer. Obecność powiększonego i zmienionego przerzutowo węzła Virchowa w przebiegu raka żołądka nazywana jest objawem Troisiera.

Nazwa węzła pochodzi od niemieckiego patologa Rudolfa Virchowa. Biopsję węzła Virchowa określa się niekiedy jako biopsję Danielsa grey football uniforms.

Star of life.svg Pubblicato il Tag , ,

Texas Buddhist Association

The Texas Buddhist Association (TBA, traditional Chinese: 德州佛教會; simplified Chinese: 德州佛教会; pinyin: Dézhōu Fójiào Huì) is a non-profit nondenominational religious organization committed to providing religious ceremonies and educational programs and serving the community. Not distinguishing between different sects of Buddhism, TBA places an emphasis on spreading the right views of the Dharma. The mission statement is to adopt and practice Buddha’s teachings of loving kindness, compassion, joyfulness, and serenity in our daily lives for the benefit of ourselves and others; and to cultivate the wisdom necessary for clear understanding of both the universe and the human spirit. With multiple monastics and a large lay congregation, TBA is now one of the largest Buddhist associations in the United States, with its 515-acre American Bodhi Center in Waller County, Texas one of the largest by area Buddhist facilities in the country, comparable with the nearby 500 acre Chung Tai International Retreat Center Texas Pagoda Chan Monastery in Shepherd, Texas, the 400 acre Deer Park Monastery in Escondido, California, and the 700 acres of the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas in Ukiah, California.

TBA was founded in 1979 by a group of lay Buddhists under the guidance of Venerable Wing Sing, Venerable Jan Hai, and Venerable Hung I. The first center, Buddha’s Light Temple (佛光寺), was completed in 1984 in the Almeda area of southeastern Houston. However, the Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, and other Asian communities were largely closer to the Bellaire area of south-west Houston, and in 1989, the Jade Buddha Temple was constructed in that area to be closer to the core constituency. Over the years, TBA continued expansion to become one of the largest Buddhist institutions in the southern United States, with over 1500 participating families as of 2005. In addition to Chinese-based services, Buddhist courses and meditation classes in English were added to appeal to the more diverse membership. Various community service outreach activities were also emphasized. Invited notable monastics and prominent Buddhist leaders from countries such as India and Singapore as well as from across the United States, such as Venerable Thubten Chodron, also visit to give guest lectures. In 2000, TBA officially began planning for the American Bodhi Center, the first phase of which was completed in 2008. TBA has adapted American practices – such as having a lay board oversee administrative and financial duties, and having pew-style seating in one of the main halls – with the traditional Eastern customs of historic Buddhist temples.

玉佛寺

Construction on the two and a half acre Jade Buddha Temple was completed in 1990 unique football shirts, and the Jade Buddha Temple has served as headquarters for the TBA since then. On June 2, 1990, the inaugural ceremony of the Jade Buddha Temple, Texas State Representative Robert Eckels proclaimed June 2 as “Texas Buddhism Day” on behalf of Governor Bill Clements. Currently, the complex consists of the Grand Buddha Hall (which can seat 500), Kwan-Yin Meditation Hall, the Youth Activity Center, a library with a large Chinese and English collection of Buddhist literature from varying traditions, a cafeteria, several living quarters, and a lotus pond with a statue of Kwan-Yin as its centerpiece. In addition to serving the religious and spiritual needs of its members, the Temple functions as a Buddhist study and research center for several educational institutions, including the University of Houston, Rice University, the University of Texas, and St John’s School.

As of 2013, the temple is open daily to the public from 10am-5pm, and frequently hosts special events for Buddhist holidays. A typical Sunday schedule has dharma-talks in Mandarin in the Grand Buddha Hall from 10am-12pm, with English-language meditation sessions and dharma-talk in the Kwan Yin Hall from 9-11am. Smaller classes and weekly discussion groups meet at different times during the week. There are daily morning and evening chanting services, but advance registration may be needed as those can occur outside of public hours. As of 2011, many of the Mandarin and a few of the English lectures can be watched online.

The American Bodhi Center (Chinese: 美洲菩提中心; pinyin: Měizhōu Pútí Zhōngxīn), a 515-acre (208 ha) property located in unincorporated Waller County, near Hempstead, is a part of the TBA. It includes log houses, dormitories, and a meditation hall grey football uniforms. In 2009 Zen T. C. Zheng of the Houston Chronicle stated that it is one of the United States’s largest Buddhist developments.

After 20 years of spreading the dharma in the South, TBA began planning for a long-term center integrated with the local community and serving the public’s needs. In 2001, TBA purchased 515 acres of land in Waller County, a 49-mile / 55-minute drive from the Jade Buddha Temple in Houston. The official grand opening of the American Bodhi Center was held on May 2, 2009, the 2553th birthday of Shakyamuni Buddha. The center was built with local contractors and with environmentally friendly design in consideration. Rare original relics of Shakyamuni Buddha may be seen at ABC. Other organizations are welcome to use the site for appropriate activities as well. Currently, the American Bodhi Center consists of:

菩提學苑 The Bodhi Chinese school offers weekend classes for children and teenagers to learn Chinese language, as well as cultural activities such as calligraphy, yoga, SAT preparation, and music. It is housed in the two story Youth Activity Center behind Jade Buddha Temple. Courses are grounded in the Buddhist principles of compassion and morality. Youth summer camps incorporate a different topic each summer, for example, “Cherish the Environment”. Bodhi scholarships (around 12 students per year) are also offered for those promising college-bound students who need financial aid.

佛光法苑 Dharma Garden is a primarily Chinese-language journal containing both introductory and practical, as well as more academic articles, on various facets of Buddhism. It has been published bimonthly since 1979, and issues since 2008 are available to read for free online as well.

Coordinates: