Hahnenbach

Hahnenbach ist eine Ortsgemeinde im Landkreis Bad Kreuznach in Rheinland-Pfalz. Sie gehört der Verbandsgemeinde Kirn-Land an. Hahnenbach ist ein staatlich anerkannter Fremdenverkehrsort.

Der Ort liegt am gleichnamigen Hahnenbach, der bei Kirn in die Nahe mündet.

Ebenso wie bei dem Dorf Hennweiler (früher: Hanenwilare) dürfte der Ortsname von Hahnenbach (früher: Hanenbach) auf den Leitnamen einer fränkischen Adelssippe zurückgehen, der Haganonen. Sie waren ab dem 7. Jahrhundert als Angehörige eines sog. „Reichsadels“ im rheinhessischen Raum begütert und ansässig. Nachfahren dieser Familiensippe hatten vermutlich im 7./8. Jahrhundert bei der Erschließung der Waldgebiete zwischen Mosel und Naheland urbar gemacht und Siedlungen gegründet. Viele Ortsnamen gehen daher auf den Besitzer, Gründer oder Vorsteher einer Siedlung zurück, von dem der Hof oder das spätere Dorf den Namen erhielt.

Im hohen und späten Mittelalter war Hahnenbach im Besitz der Herren von Stein (Steinkallenfels), d.h. die Bewohner des Dorfes waren den dortigen Burgherren dienst- und abgabenpflichtig. Nach der Erbauung der Burg Wartenstein durch den Ritter Tilmann vom Stein (1357) wurde Hahnenbach Teil der Herrschaft Wartenstein, die als kurtrierisches Amt Weiden die Orte Hahnenbach, Weiden, Herborn sowie ein Teil von Niederhosenbach und Königsau umfasste.

Während das Amt Hennweiler unter pfalz-zweibrückischer Landeshoheit stand, war im Amt Weiden der Kurfürst von Trier oberster Lehensherr. Beide Ämter wurden ab dem 16. Jahrhundert von einem Amtmann in Personalunion von Wartenstein aus verwaltet. Nachdem ab ca. 1400 verschiedene Familien aus dem niederen Adel über Wartenstein Herrschaftsrechte ausgeübt hatten, wurden im 16. Jahrhundert die Herren von Schwarzenberg und nach deren Aussterben (1583) die Herren von Warsberg die alleinigen Herren der Herrschaft Wartenstein, die bis zur Besitzergreifung des Linken Rheinufers durch die Franzosen bestanden hat.

Während der französischen Herrschaft (1798–1814) war Hahnenbach eine von 12 Landgemeinden, die zusammen mit dem Hauptort Kirn die „Mairie Kirn“ bildeten und zum Arrondissement Simmern gehörten. Unter preußischer Landesherrschaft und nach kurzzeitiger Zugehörigkeit zum Kreis Simmern (1815/16) und zum Kreis Oberstein (1816/17) kam die in „Bürgermeisterei Kirn“ umbenannte Gebietskörperschaft „Mairie Kirn“ am 16 1 liter water bottle. April 1817 an den Kreis Kreuznach thermos funtainer drink bottle. Hahnenbach verblieb als Gemeinde innerhalb dieser Gebietskörperschaft, die nach mehreren Gebiets- und Verwaltungsreformen (1817/1858/1894/1927/1940/1969/70) die heutige Verbandsgemeinde Kirn-Land bildet.

Die Entwicklung der Einwohnerzahl von Hahnenbach, die Werte von 1871 bis 1987 beruhen auf Volkszählungen:

Der Gemeinderat in Hahnenbach besteht aus zwölf Ratsmitgliedern, die bei der Kommunalwahl am 25. Mai 2014 in einer Mehrheitswahl gewählt wurden, und dem ehrenamtlichen Ortsbürgermeister als Vorsitzenden.

Die Blasonierung des Wappens lautet: „Schild gespalten, vorne in Schwarz ein silberner, goldgekrönter, -bewehrter und -gezungter Löwe, hinten in Gold ein blauer Hahnenkopf über einem blauen Wellenbalken“.

Der Löwe nimmt Bezug zur Herrschaft Wartenstein (Trierer Lehen an Herren von Warsberg). Hahnenkopf und Wellenbalken nehmen Bezug zum Ortsnamen. Das Wappen ist redend.

Der Gemeinderat beauftragte am 30. November 1963 den Grafiker Brust, Kirnsulzbach, einen Entwurf für ein Gemeindewappen zu erarbeiten. In der Sitzung am 28. April 1964 nahm der Rat den vorgelegten Entwurf an. Nach Zustimmung durch das Staatsarchiv erteilte das Ministerium des Innern in Mainz am 12. Mai 1965 die Genehmigung zur Führung eines eigenen Wappens.

Die Einwohner von Hahnenbach sind überwiegend evangelisch. Die evangelische Kirche, ein neubarockes Hexagon aus Bruchstein, wurde 1948/1949 gebaut. Sie gehört zur Kirchengemeinde Hennweiler-Oberhausen der Evangelischen Kirche im Rheinland.

Darüber hinaus existiert eine katholische Kapelle. Dieser barockisierende Saalbau von 1933 wird vom Pfarramt St. Pankratius in Kirn im Bistum Trier betreut.

Sportangebote: Gymnastik, LaGYM, Turnen, Rope Skipping, Leichtathletik, Rasenkraftsport, LSW-Spezialsport, Highland Games und Wandern.

Im Süden verläuft die Bundesstraße 41. In Kirn ist ein Bahnhof der Bahnstrecke Bingen–Saarbrücken.

Abtweiler | Allenfeld | Altenbamberg | Argenschwang | Auen | Bad Kreuznach | Bad Sobernheim | Bärenbach | Bärweiler | Becherbach | Becherbach bei Kirn | Biebelsheim | Bockenau | Boos | Braunweiler | Brauweiler | Breitenheim | Bretzenheim | Bruschied | Burgsponheim | Callbach | Dalberg | Daubach | Daxweiler | Desloch | Dörrebach | Dorsheim | Duchroth | Eckenroth | Feilbingert | Frei-Laubersheim | Fürfeld | Gebroth | Guldental | Gutenberg | Hackenheim | Hahnenbach | Hallgarten | Hargesheim | Heimweiler | Heinzenberg | Hennweiler | Hergenfeld | Hochstätten | Hochstetten-Dhaun | Horbach | Hüffelsheim | Hundsbach | Ippenschied | Jeckenbach | Kellenbach | Kirn | Kirschroth | Königsau | Langenlonsheim | Langenthal | Laubenheim | Lauschied | Lettweiler | Limbach | Löllbach | Mandel | Martinstein | Meckenbach | Meddersheim | Meisenheim | Merxheim | Monzingen | Münchwald | Neu-Bamberg | Niederhausen | Norheim | Nußbaum | Oberhausen an der Nahe | Oberhausen bei Kirn | Oberstreit | Odernheim am Glan | Otzweiler | Pfaffen-Schwabenheim | Pleitersheim | Raumbach | Rehbach | Rehborn | Reiffelbach | Roth | Roxheim | Rüdesheim | Rümmelsheim | Sankt Katharinen | Schloßböckelheim | Schmittweiler | Schneppenbach | Schöneberg | Schwarzerden | Schweinschied | Schweppenhausen | Seesbach | Seibersbach | Simmertal | Sommerloch | Spabrücken | Spall | Sponheim | Staudernheim | Stromberg | Tiefenthal | Traisen | Volxheim | Waldböckelheim | Waldlaubersheim | Wallhausen | Warmsroth | Weiler bei Monzingen | Weinsheim | Weitersborn | Windesheim | Winterbach&nbsp thermos free shipping;| Winterburg

Fulfordgate

Fulfordgate was an association football ground in Fulford, York, England, and was the home of York City Football Club from 1922 to 1932. The ground was located next to Heslington Lane, and was purchased by York for £2,000 following their formation in 1922.

The club’s first two home matches were played at another venue as Fulfordgate was not ready, and the ground hosted its first match against Mansfield Town in September 1922. The highest attendance at the ground was 12,721, which came against Sheffield United in an FA Cup match in 1931. York decided to move to Bootham Crescent, which had been vacated by York Cricket Club in 1932, as Fulfordgate was relatively inaccessible. The ground was sold and developed as a housing estate, and Eastward Avenue now lies at its former location.

Following York City F.C.’s formation in 1922, the club purchased 8 acres (3.2 ha) of land for £2,000 in Heslington Lane, Fulford, York. This was in the south-east of the city in a rural setting, which was surrounded by hawthorn hedges and was well drained. The land was known as Gate Fulford, which was reversed to become known as Fulfordgate. As the ground was not ready, York played their first two home matches at Mille Crux, Haxby Road, which was owned by Messrs Rowntree & Company Limited. The first match played at Fulfordgate was a 4–1 victory over Mansfield Town on 20 September 1922, which only went ahead after director John Fisher paid the requisite deposit of £180. When York applied for election into the Football League in 1927, they stated that Fulfordgate was “splendidly drained, well equipped, spacious and capable of being extended to hold up to 40,000 spectators”. By the time of the club’s admission into the Football League in 1929, the ground was estimated hold a capacity of 17,000. When York set their then-record attendance of 12,583 against Newcastle United in an FA Cup third round replay on 15 January 1930, approximately 4,000 supporters had to be turned away as the gates were closed an hour before kick-off. York finished the 1929–30 season with an average attendance of 5,247, higher than 17 other Third Division North clubs.

Concern was expressed at York’s poor support towards the end of their third season in the Football League, and director G. W. Halliday believed the only solution was a change of ground. A major problem was the ground’s relatively inaccessible location, and in early 1932, York held preliminary discussions about moving to Bootham Crescent, which had been vacated by York Cricket Club. A special meeting of the shareholders was held, in which chairman Arthur Brown drew attention to gate receipts figures in Fulfordgate’s three Football League seasons, which represented average crowds of 4,000 and a deficit on the balance sheet. It was pointed out by Halliday that within one mile (1.6 km) of Bootham Crescent the population was 30 thermos funtainer drink bottle,000, whereas it was only 3,000 for a similar radius of Fulfordgate. The directors were satisfied that the new ground would fulfil all requirements, although there was some opposition to the move. Two former directors argued that attendances at many grounds had fallen during the Great Depression, and that the approaches and surrounds to Bootham Crescent were limited. Following much discussion, the decision to move to lease Bootham Crescent was approved by 115 votes to 37, and Fulfordgate was sold and developed as a housing estate. Today, Eastward Avenue occupies the area where the ground once stood.

Fulfordgate did not initially have any covered stands, and the dressing rooms consisted of an old army hut, before open stands were bought from York Race Committee. The ground was gradually built up and improved how to make tender beef steak, and covered accommodation was available after two years. In 1927, new turnstiles were installed and stronger fencing was built around the pitch, which made it more difficult for spectators to surmount it and access the pitch. Nine-tier terracing replaced the old banking behind one of the goals, the covered Popular Stand was extended to hold 1,000 supporters and there a small seated stand was erected.

Fulfordgate was located in the south-east of York, away from the city centre. It was a large distance from York railway station, while the tram service to Fulford only had one track, and the loop system for tramcars passing each other further restricted the service. During the ground’s existence, bus routes had not been fully developed and car ownership was not yet become common how to use a lime squeezer; it was not easy for the majority of supporters to reach.

The ground hosted the Yorkshire Flower Show and Gala in June 1924, after the event had been held at Bootham Park for the previous 60 years. It annually hosted Faber Cup races for the York Harriers, which consisted of six-mile courses over grass with hurdles, on a number of occasions. An amateur international was held at the ground when England played Ireland on 14 November 1931.

The highest attendance at Fulfordgate before York’s election into the Football League was 8,318 for a match between York Boys and Brighton Boys in an English Schools’ Trophy semi-final on 12 May 1928. The record highest attendance at the ground was set on 14 January 1931, when 12,721 saw Sheffield United play York in an FA Cup third round replay. The highest attendance in the Football League was 10,120, for a Third Division North match against Port Vale on 21 April 1930. The record lowest attendance for a Football League match was 1,735, when York played New Brighton on 25 April 1931 in the Third Division North. The lowest attendance at the ground for any first-team fixture was 1,500 for an FA Cup preliminary round match against Maltby Main on 23 September 1925.

The highest seasonal average attendance at Fulfordgate whilst York were in the Football League was 5,279 in 1929–30. The lowest seasonal average attendance in the Football League was 3,906 in 1930–31. York’s biggest margin of victory at Fulfordgate was by seven goals, when they recorded a 7–0 win over Alfreton Town in the Midland League on 11 September 1926. Their biggest margin of defeat at the ground was by three goals, when they were beaten 6–3 by Notts County reserves in the Midland League on 5 September 1928. The most goals scored in a match was 10 on 23 February 1929, when York defeated Worksop Town 8–2 in the Midland League.

Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu

Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu is a point and click adventure game based on Robert Ripley, the creator of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!. It was developed and published by Sanctuary Woods in 1995.

Set in the year of 1936, the player assumes the control of (a fictionalised version of) Robert Ripley. The game starts in Thebes, Egypt, where Ripley is pursued by two men. They steal his sack and are about to execute him, when they are terrified by sounds from the talking Colossus of Memnon and run away sports team uniforms. On his way back to New York City he finds that the same two men have ransacked the Odditorium, attacked his assistant, Feng Li, and were looking for any documents concerning “Master Lu”. He surmises that they are after the Emerald Seal of the tomb of China’s first emperor, a powerful talisman which could be used to unite all Asia under a single power, on the eve of World War II.

The adventure starts in Peiping, where Ripley believes he can find more about Master Lu in the Hall of Classics. It is there a priest tells his history: Master Lu was the sage of Emperor Qin, traveled to locations such as Easter Island

Chile Home JARA 18 Jerseys

Chile Home JARA 18 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, Sikkim and Peru to discover the Elixir of Life for the Emperor. After designing the Emperor’s Tomb, he used Rongorongo, Sikkimese and Peruvian hieroglyphics to conceal the secret to open it; he believed that only after the peoples of the world reach a certain point of peace and cooperation, they would be able to use joint knowledge and understand it. The priest also mentions that Twelvetrees came before Ripley, and two men tried to steal the tablet. However he will allow Ripley to study the tablet if he finds the key to solve the riddle.

The first location visited is the Free City of Danzig, and the fictitious “Ace of Spades castle”. Baron von Seltsam has died and his son Albert allows Ripley to investigate his father’s documents and discoveries. Ripley there can find the Romanov Emerald, and a letter from professor Jorge Menendez, who discovered four ancient cities belonging to unknown Pre-Inca cultures in “Mocha Moche”. In one of those cities, some findings suggested a connection with ancient China. Ripley will manage also to enter the late Baron’s tomb and recover a key to Lu’s tablet.

Near the end of the adventure, Ripley reunites with Mei in Peiping and manage to solve the riddle on Master Lu’s tablet. On that instant, they are assaulted by the two thugs. Ripley and Mei succeed in neutralizing the assassin, Shen Guo thermos funtainer drink bottle. The couple then goes to Mount Li (in the game it is described to be man-made) and meet a peasant who has uncovered pieces of clay statues from his cellar. The couple find a way to the Emperor’s Tomb through this cellar. The Riddle of Master Lu is actually a combination that will open a door leading to Qun’s Mausoleum.

Ripley recovers the seal and on their way back, it is revealed that Baron von Seltsam was the mind behind all this, having followed Ripley to lead him to this point. On their way back, Master Lu’s last trap is activated and the Baron falls in poisonous mercury.

The epilogue shows Ripley and Mei in a Zeppelin discussing how he managed to safely transfer her grandparents from Peiping to London, to escape the Second Sino-Japanese War. However, the Second World War erupts.

Master Lu is a typical point and click adventure game meat tenderizer sauce. Robert Ripley travels in several parts of the world. A common feature of all locations is the “Posh Express” office where Ripley books his next destination, and also exchanges mail with other characters of the game; the advancing of the backstory narrative is revealed through mail that arrive to Ripley in each station.

Each location also hides a “bonus” quest. Ripley also has a journal in his inventory. The player is enabled to find out which locations are important enough where Ripley can draw his Believe It or Not! cartoon, and thus keep track of the progress in the game. Furthermore, in some screens there are artifacts that Ripley can find. These can be mailed to New York, and each time the player visits the Odditorium he can see these artifacts on display. Gathering those items neither affects the story nor rewards the gameplay but is supposed to make the business wealthier.[citation needed]

The Riddle of Master Lu received mixed reviews. GameSpot gave the title a 5.7/10, saying the amount of infotainment delivered was impressive, but that they were unable to recommend the game due to an “unforgiving interface”. Entertainment Weekly gave it a B-, praising the game’s visuals but lamenting the lack of humor and mystery elements. Maximum commented that “as well as the extensive storyline, what really makes Riddle stand out from the crowd is the way that it looks and sounds.” They also commented positively on the “brain bashing puzzles” and concluded, “this game keeps you vexed for days at a time.” They gave it 4 out of 5 stars. A Next Generation critic also gave it 4 out of 5 stars, and said “it may be one of the best graphic adventures this year.” He praised the storyline and graphics, elaborating that “The tasteful use of video and digitization gives the game a fully realistic feel, and characters have such personality that you begin to care about what happens to them.” It maintains a 77% rating on GameRankings based on 5 media outlets. Master Lu also received a 91% rating from “PC Gamer” and “Coming Soon” magazine, and a 90% rating from “PC Games” and “PC Player.”

Master Lu was nominated for the Computer Gaming World Premier Awards as best adventure game of 1996, commended as “satisfying and even charming” approach, depending “on strength of writing and interaction with characters to win.” PC Gamer nominated Master Lu as its 1995 “Best Adventure Game”, although it lost to Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity.

Bernard Lion

Bernard Lion, né en à Boulogne-Billancourt et mort le , est un réalisateur, producteur de télévision, metteur en scène et directeur artistique français.

Entre son entrée à l’ORTF en 1961 et son départ en 1982, il fut à l’origine d’un nombre important de grands shows télévisés (les Top à… ou les Numéros un avec les Carpentier). Il réalisa des retransmissions de nombreux événements d’actualité comme les obsèques du général De Gaulle et les missions Apollo. Il fut à l’origine en 1970 du premier grand journal couleur de la télévision française avec Jacqueline Baudrier (24 heures sur la 2). Il a également produit avec Jacques Martin l’émission de télévision devenue mythique Le Petit Rapporteur, un journal télévisé satirique. Il a réalisé le Concours Eurovision de la chanson 1978, pour TF1, qui se déroulait à Paris. Il correalise avec Mara villiers en 1978 un grand show sous la forme d’une soirée dansante disco présentée par Yves Mourousi. Et pour TF1, une soirée en direct du Palace en 1980.

Parallèlement à son travail de télévision, Bernard Lion a mis en scène de nombreux spectacles à Paris : Johnny Hallyday au Palais des Sports et au Pavillon de Paris, Michel Sardou au Palais des Congrès, Michel Berger au Théâtre des Champs-Élysées, Marie-Paule Belle au Théâtre des Variétés thermos funtainer drink bottle, Serge Lama au Palais des Congrès, Eddy Mitchell au Palais des Sports, Claude Nougaro bpa free stainless steel water bottle, etc. Il a obtenu en 1983 au Festival International de la Rose d’Or de Montreux la mention spéciale du jury pour la réalisation du show Le Grand Orchestre du Splendid.

De 1981 à 1998, en tant que directeur artistique de la Société des Bains de Mer à Monte-Carlo, il a travaillé avec les plus grands artistes internationaux tels Frank Sinatra, Harry Belafonte, Sammy Davis Jr insulated stainless steel bottle., Paul Anka, Dionne Warwick, Liza Minnelli, Jerry Lewis, Stevie Wonder, etc.

Bernard Lion a créé et organisé avec Gérard Paquet fondateur de Châteauvallon et André Francis (« l’homme du jazz à la radio ») de 1969 à 1973 le Festival de Jazz de Châteauvallon, l’un des premiers grands festivals de jazz en France et a collaboré avec les plus grands : Dizzy Gillespie, Stan Getz, Jimmy Smith, Gerry Mulligan, John McLaughlin, Don Cherry, Weather Report…

Depuis 1998, Bernard Lion, spécialiste mondialement reconnu dans le domaine du jazz, organisait à New-York et en France des expositions et projections sur ce thème : photos de Francis Lai, images des films qu’il avait réalisés actuellement conservés dans les archives de l’INA (Earl Hines, Duke Ellington, Oscar Peterson, Thelonious Monk, Bill Evans, Jimmy Smith, Stan Getz, Dizzy Gillespie, Hony Griffindes au Chelsea Art Museum, French Institute Alliance Française, Palais de Chaillot, etc).

Bernard Lion avait pour son œuvre été fait officier des Arts et Lettres et Officier de la Légion d’honneur. Il était membre de la SACEM.